Hola! Guten tag! Marhaba! Bonjour! Dia is muire dhuit! Namasté! Buongiorno! Kónnichi wa! Annyeonghaseyo! The world is just full of nationalities, and lucky for you, things to do, you can start pencilling these ideas for future holidays, you’ll be advantaged!
1. Al Seef- www.alseef.ae.
2. BEST DEAL!!!! Dubai Creek- Dhs1. Dubai Creek.
3. Dubai Frame- From Dhs20 (kids), Dhs50 (adults) free (kids under three, adults over 60 and people of determination). Open daily 10am-7pm. Zabeel Park, www.thedubaiframe.com.
4. Dubai Museum- Dhs3 (adults). Dhs1 (kids under six). Open Sat-Thu 8.30am-8.30pm, Fri 2.30pm-8.30pm, Fri 2.30pm-8.30pm. Al Fahidi Historical District, Bur Dubai (04 353 1862).
5. Dubai Gold Souk- Dubai Creek at Deira (you basically purchase gold-stuff, fun!!!!)
6. City Walk- https://www.citywalk.ae/en
7. Laguna Waterpark at La Mer- www.lagunawaterpark.com
8. La Mer itself!- Free. Open Sun-Wed, 10am-10pm (retail), 10am-midnight (restaurants); Thu-Fri, 10am-midnight (retail), 10am-midnight (restaurants). La Mer, Jumeriah 1 (800 637 227).
9. Global Village- Nov-Apr, 4pm-midnight (Sun-Thu), 4pm—1am (Fri-Sat). Global Village, Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road
10. Skydive Dubai- Dhs1,699 (tandem skydive). Skydive Dubai, Dubai Marina
11. Wild Wadi- Dhs270 (adults), Dhs220 (children under 1.1m). Open Sun-Thurs 10am-7pm, Fri 10M-10pm. Jumeirah Beach Road (04 348 4444).
12. VR Park- (Website not available at the moment, sorry, peeps!) Search it up!!!
Pencilled them all? No? Well then, hop to it, Buzza ;)!