Thanks to those who completed our survey! Not too late to complete, press here! Well, this one was particularly LOVED by ‘surveyees’ and so, here it is! TV has been around for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG amount of time, and some shows have made ~quite~ a name for themselves, they’ve been called ‘iconic’, ‘convoluted’ etc etc etc…!
Most of these shows are *famous*, well, ALL of them really! So enough rambling, these shows need to be watched already!!!
- Friends: *Ahem ahem ahem* You hear dis, and you’re probably like *EVERYONE KNOWS THIS IZZY!!!!!* because, let’s be honest, everyone does :)))) It’s just some friends having some ~pretty~ interesting lives, well, more like ~hectic~ We don’t recommend this for 13-, as there is swearing and *adult* stuff :((((
2. The Simpsons: Although *QUUUUIIIITEEEE* controversial, this show has certainly made its mark, sure, made people laugh *off the couch* and made people make *huh* faces, but it remains iconic nonetheless, cmon, admit it, we all wanna try Krusty Burger *the Simpsons’ McD*
3. The X-Factor: C’mon, some reality drama always has you hooked, there’s something about a teenager going crazy that just – enraptures people, we don’t know why, and honestly, we don’t need to!
4. Seinfeld: Stand up comedian Jerry Seinfeld, and his friends are quiiiiiite ~gossipy~ and you’ll *finally* get da tea in this show! Recommended 12+, or 13+, eh!
5. Arrested Development: This show was too good to be true, so Fox tried to bury it, but euhmm, that failed miserably! So, they made more, they were saved! So, this one REALLY deserves to be here! 15+ recommended!
6. Scrubs: Medical comedy with its heart in ~almost~ the right place, the name really describes it all! This 9 season show lasting for more than a decade really should be watched, so get to it!
7. Full House: No need for a description, ‘cuz you already know it!
8. One Day At A Time (21st Century Adaptation): A family of 3 welcome their grammy into the house, bringing along mischief, heritage and most importantly – sass.
9. Suits: This 15+ comedy-drama follows a bunch of people in suits. It’s a big hit. And I honestly have no idea why.
10. Adventure Time: Having the sunniest, bonniest disposition, Finn & Jake have won the hearts of millions with their adorable land of Ooo.
These are THE WORLD’S MOST ICONIC TV SHOWS *BOOMING VOICE*
Do you agree with them? Any we missed? Yes? No?
Well, Buzzers! We’ve got a bunch of articles coming in, along with stories, recommendations, questions, quizzes and laughs!