La musique, la musique, la musique! La musica! The music! Spotify & Deezer have given us MORE than our fair share of options, but, the real gems are hidden within the depths of thorough 6-hour searching, but, those 6 hours will be redeemed, ‘cuz we have a WHOOOOOOLE list of hidden gems for you, both new- and old 😉 😉 😉
Let’s start plugging those earphones 😉
- Midnight Sky by Miley Cyrus: This brand new song brings back ~nostalgia~ from the 80s even for those who weren’t there! Fans are ADORING it, and we think you will too 😉
- Smile by Katy Perry: This feel-good beat will get your ~smile~ up! Guaranteed!
- Stuck With U by Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber: Although this was released in June, people are still replaying it over and over and over and over and over and over, and, you probably will too 😉 😉 😉 ;)!
- Don’t Start Now by Dua Lipa: Although you’ve probably heard it a million times *no one said that was a bad thing…!* this easyyyyyy breezyyyy feel-good can bring a bunch of light into your day :))))
- Know Your Worth by Khalid: Khalid & Disclosure have partnered up to bring you this vibes mix, enjoy 😉
- No Excuses by Meghan Trainer: There are NO EXCUSES to not listen to this song *heheheheheheheheheheh*
- Liar by Camila Cabello: If you spot a liar, make em listen to this song, trust us, it works 😉
- South of the Border by Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello & Cardi B: Hey, you’ve got 3 award-winning singers, what more could you want!
- Kings & Queens by Ava Max: One, everyone likes Ava Max, two, this is THEEEEEEE feminist anthem, so, hut!
- You Need To Calm Down by Taylor Swift: If you don’t like this song, then you DO need to calm down!
- ME! by Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie: No, it ain’t an ego booster, it’s just a self-love song, simple!
- 365 by Katy Perry & Zedd: This song is here for 365 days, better make da best of it!
- Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles: *tastes like strawberries on a summer evenin…* don’t want to spoil it for you 😉 😉 😉
- Sucker by Jonas Brothers: Most of JB fans are *suckers* for this song, once you hear it, you’ll probably be too!
- New Rules by Dua Lipa: Dua Lipa became the famous star she is now, thanks to this song, and we are ~preeeeeetttyyyyyy~ sure ya know it 😉
K, Buzzers, got yo’ YouTube, yo’ Spotify, yo’ Deezer, yo’ whatever, and try your favorites!
Any other songs you like? Add them in the comments!
*goes to Spotify* *creates playlist* *adds all songs* *listens* *smirks*
These songs are my everyday mix!
REALLY?!?! We’re physic 😉 😉 😉 Any songs you recommend?
I love most of these songs they are some of my absolute fav!!
Hey Wolfi! We’re glad you love ’em songs! Any you recommend?
The Buzz Team
Also their is Queen by Loren Gray , really makes me feel like a queen ! ✨🎶
there is also…
i like me better
Tears of gold
kill this love
you should see me in a crown
hope I gave good suggestions ! 🤍😊😎
Welcome back Ice cream kitty! Sweet recommendations, although we’ve heard 1 or 2 on ze radio, we’ll try the rest! Definitely worth adding to our upcoming ‘song recommendations’ post ;)!
Hey, Ice cream kitty, is Redemption by Besomorph, Coopex, and RIELL? ‘Cause then I like it too!!
Heyo! Ava Max released a new song titled ‘My Head and My Heart’ which is really good 🙂 I recommend
also check out ‘You can’t sit with us’ by SUNMI 🙂