La musique, la musique, la musique! La musica! The music! Spotify & Deezer have given us MORE than our fair share of options, but, the real gems are hidden within the depths of thorough 6-hour searching, but, those 6 hours will be redeemed, ‘cuz we have a WHOOOOOOLE list of hidden gems for you, both new- and old 😉 😉 😉
Let’s start plugging those earphones 😉
- Midnight Sky by Miley Cyrus: This brand new song brings back ~nostalgia~ from the 80s even for those who weren’t there! Fans are ADORING it, and we think you will too 😉
- Smile by Katy Perry: This feel-good beat will get your ~smile~ up! Guaranteed!
- Stuck With U by Ariana Grande & Justin Bieber: Although this was released in June, people are still replaying it over and over and over and over and over and over, and, you probably will too 😉 😉 😉 ;)!
- Don’t Start Now by Dua Lipa: Although you’ve probably heard it a million times *no one said that was a bad thing…!* this easyyyyyy breezyyyy feel-good can bring a bunch of light into your day :))))
- Know Your Worth by Khalid: Khalid & Disclosure have partnered up to bring you this vibes mix, enjoy 😉
- No Excuses by Meghan Trainer: There are NO EXCUSES to not listen to this song *heheheheheheheheheheh*
- Liar by Camila Cabello: If you spot a liar, make em listen to this song, trust us, it works 😉
- South of the Border by Ed Sheeran, Camila Cabello & Cardi B: Hey, you’ve got 3 award-winning singers, what more could you want!
- Kings & Queens by Ava Max: One, everyone likes Ava Max, two, this is THEEEEEEE feminist anthem, so, hut!
- You Need To Calm Down by Taylor Swift: If you don’t like this song, then you DO need to calm down!
- ME! by Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie: No, it ain’t an ego booster, it’s just a self-love song, simple!
- 365 by Katy Perry & Zedd: This song is here for 365 days, better make da best of it!
- Watermelon Sugar by Harry Styles: *tastes like strawberries on a summer evenin…* don’t want to spoil it for you 😉 😉 😉
- Sucker by Jonas Brothers: Most of JB fans are *suckers* for this song, once you hear it, you’ll probably be too!
- New Rules by Dua Lipa: Dua Lipa became the famous star she is now, thanks to this song, and we are ~preeeeeetttyyyyyy~ sure ya know it 😉
K, Buzzers, got yo’ YouTube, yo’ Spotify, yo’ Deezer, yo’ whatever, and try your favorites!
Any other songs you like? Add them in the comments!