Well, he-low there, Buzzers! Today, you’ll learn how to recognize a human, just in case you ever come across a Martian or Gaius Helen Mohiam (I heard she has *looks around* clones…). Without further requisite ranting, let’s recognize some humans, also, learn how to recognize a Reptilian in our upcoming article!
- They have hair. If they don’t, they are a Martian.
- They use social media. If they don’t, they are an Alien.
- They care what others think. If they don’t, they are a Gaius Mohiam.
- They have a smell, either good or bad. If they don’t, they are Vene.
- They think that different parts of the tongue taste different things. If they don’t they are a Neptunian.
- They are naive. If they aren’t they are a Squere.
- They watch TV. If they don’t they are AI.
- They have minimum one device. If they don’t, they are the device.
- They breathe. If they don’t they are a Gom Jabbar.
- They are part of society. If they aren’t, they live on the Death Star.
- They have not coloured their hair. If they have, they are Jupians.
- They have eyebrows. If they don’t, they have a razor.
- They enjoy being with other people. If they don’t, they are a Sati.
- They watch YouTube. If they don’t, they have things to do.
- They don’t compare themselves to others. If they do, their mind is one of a kind.
- They care about how they look. If they don’t, they have unlocked the key to happiness part I.
- They care about their reputation. If they don’t, they will be satisfied with their life.
- They take criticism badly. If they don’t, they are not human.
Have we helped you identify the polluting, hateful creature we call humans? The ones who won’t let us keep Neptune, because it doesn’t *belong to anyone*? We sure hope so.
Take this article with a grain of sugar. 🙂