Hey, it’s Moni G!! So, as you can see by the title, this is my very first article, and maybe not my last! At first, I wasn’t sure what to write about, or if I even wanted to write an article! But Izzy helped me think of an idea…
We all have an annoying sister or sibling, right? Well, this is all about how to deal with them! Follow these quick and (sort of) easy steps!
- Best not to annoy them. If they’re studying or busy, don’t bother them, they get mad easily. *As a little sister, I know the deal*
- Don’t insult or judge them. They’re *probably* humans too, so they have feelings too. Don’t judge them if they have different taste or way of doing things.
- Don’t embarrass them, if they have a presentation or party or celebration that’s really important to them. You wouldn’t want them to do that to you. *Unless you’re that kind of person who loves being embarrassed*
- From my (so-called) experience, no one likes sharing. Especially your sibling.
- Never blame them for something you did, you’ll end up regretting it. *and if you don’t, tell me how you did it*
That’s about all, since I don’t know how to write articles, I can’t write as much as in my stories. Welp, I hope you liked this and don’t forget to leave a like! Thanks for reading!
Peace out, Moni G!